Welcome to Conundrum

This will be the place to share Sailing experiences and ideas. The racing schedule will be posted here as well as the crew testimonials.

Hope all of you will enjoy following the adventures of CONUNDRUM

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introducing J30 -The Conundrum

Greetings fellow Sailors, I am new to blogging and new to the J30 World. I have been enamored with Js for a good long time and this J30 I found should satisfy the Jones.( is there a boat name in there?)
It is November so I have a little time to get her together for sailing in the Spring. She need some TLC but has great bones to work with.
This is my first of hopefully many posts to update the friends and followers of this conundrum we know as sailing.
Look for the Before to After progress as I rehab this J30 back to life.
____/)___/)___

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment